World Taekwondo Center’s Staff has over a half century’s worth of experience teaching martial.
World Taekwondo Center’s Masters!
Master Brian Singer
- 6th Dan Kukkiwon Black Belt
- US National Team Coach 2013~ present
- California State Association Vice President 2015~2017
- NRG Matrix Head Coach
- UC Berkeley Coach 2010, 2011, 2012
- National Collegiate Coach of the Year 2011
- Costa Rica Open G1, Coach of the Year 2016
Master Elva Adams
- 7th Dan Kukkiwon Black Belt
- Olympic Referee, 2016 Rio Olympic Games
- US National Poomsae Team Member 2013~2016
- Olympic Bronze Medalist, 1988 Seoul Olympic Games
- World Champion,1987 WTF World Championships
World Taekwondo Center’s Staff!
Instructor Damian Gullo
- 3rd Dan Kukkiwon Black Belt
- Texas High School Team Member 2018
- Pan Am Open Gold medalist
- Student of 1988 olympic Gold Medalist
- UTSA, currently enrolled in Computer Sciences
Office Manager Deb Keller
- Vice President with World TKD Corp, a 501(c)3 NPO
- Registered Nurse (RN)
We all look forward to your visit with us and truly hope we can help you along your journey through martial arts here at World Taekwondo Center.Follow us on Social Media!
Like us? Share us on Social Media!