“I am proud to have a place where champions are not born, they are raised!” Master Brian Singer
Master Brian Singer
- USA National Team Coach 2013~Present
- US National Collegiate TKD Assoc. 2012~2014
- UC Berkeley Sparring Coach 2010~2013
- Coach of the Year 2011 NCTA
- CUTA Vice President 2015~2017
- Co-owner of World Taekwondo Center
- Rio 2016 Olympics, Equipment Team Member
A 6th Dan Kukkiwon Certified Black Belt. Master Brian Singer has an impressive resume including Coaching the National Team and Coaching at UC Berkeley. Master Singer, a student of Yang Jin Suk the former Secretary General of the WTF, continues his teaching and values to generations of Taekwondo practitioners. This teaching Philosophy is focused on the growth of an individual as a whole person, the furtherance of their aptitude in character, academics, discipline and sport. We are excited to offer his expertise in youth development and acumen as a high level sparring coach to our San Antonio family.
Follow us on Social Media!
Like us? Share us on Social Media!